Dr Michelle Nemec is one of Australia’s most in-demand presenters and inspirational keynote speakers at national and international conferences
- Presenter 5th ENSEC Conference Social Emotional Learning and Culture – Lisbon, Portugal,
July 1-4 2015
- Presenter Fourth World Congress Positive Psychology – Orlando, Florida, June 2015
- Presenter ACER Excellence in Professional Practice Conference – Melbourne, May 2014
- Presenter 21st International Learning Conference – New York, July 2015
Health and Physical Education for the Australian Curriculum April 2015
- HPE author – Student texts Years 7-10 and educational resources at Cambridge University Press
Michelle is also an Associate with Cambridge Education
Michelle is National Teaching, Learning and Leadership Professional Learning Consultant for Teacher Training Australia TTA and contributes to the quality assurance processes at TTA
Here is a list of academic articles and papers written by PEP cofounder Michelle Nemec.
Social Capital: How it contributes to teacher and student wellbeing in a school professional learning community (you need to be a member of Australian Association for Research in Education to view this paper)
Books by Michelle Nemec on Amazon:
Macquarie Guide: HSC PDHPE
This Macquarie Revision Guide covers the new 2010 syllabus for HSC Personal Development, Health and Physical Education. Macquarie Revision Guides is a series of HSC, Preliminary and School Certificate study aids written and recommended by teachers in NSW. Each guide presents a clear and up-to-date review of coursework and skills needed to do well in exams. Students, tutors, teachers and parents will find the practical approach of this series an essential support to the competitive final years of school study.
Here is the link to an article about Michelle Nemec in the Sydney Morning Herald.